The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller
This is going to be one of those random postings. I’ve been too preoccupied lately and have neglected this blog! And my other one at Aiasia.wordpress.com. Some good news: the writing process for the book is picking up steam again.
I’m really missing China these days. I miss the swarms of people, my friends, the grittiness of the streets and oh, the wide variety of food… I left my heart in the Middle Kingdom. America is growing on me though.
Here’s a list of 10 things I want to do before I die (not in order):
1. Help end human slavery and child exploitation in our generation
2. Start a foundation & social enterprise for trafficked victims, at-risk women & empower as many impoverished families as I can
3. Write a novel
4. Take a round-the-world trip
5. Dance on top of the Eiffel Tower with my husband
6. Fight human slavery & injustice with my kids
7. Raise all the funds that I can to help end slavery & provide free due diligence on anti-trafficking NGOs for donors
8. Take more hip hop and learn salsa with my husband
9. Take more time for painting and photography
10. Write more books, produce films, music CDs, a TV drama series
I love it sis they are all so beautiful and achievable! Jesus honours the desires your heart and you will see these things come to pass! 🙂
I love you Belinda! You are such a dear friend and sister. Talk soon. xoxo